just...wow

For those of you who know me in real life just know this.   I had a very big experience yesterday as I visited St. Thomas Aquinas’ tomb.  In Toulouse, where he died en route to Lyon, I’m pretty sure.

My St. Thomas.  And I hung out with him there for quite some time, just chattin’ - just wow.




I will go back to Toulouse.  For sure.  I touched the walls and the floor tiles and know that he touched them too.

We went to Toulouse to be with St. Thomas there, but discovered that Toulouse is a beautiful place and worth a visit...next time...

Well we landed on our feet and no doubt in Arles, where it’s all Roman history and Van Gogh.  And cafes and good food.  Wait.  That’s everywhere in this country.  This morning, Saturday, we got to go to Arles market day...a serious fun event.







Night all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gelato is real

last day in France

just getting ready