just getting ready

For the purpose of our up and coming trip, I'm creating this blog as my online journal.  I'm doing it now because I'm SO excited.

We are going to France for about two weeks, and Italy for about two weeks.

Because I’ve never been to France, it’s mythical.  I have been to Italy, so I know it’s really there, and shaped like a boot, I saw from the airplane.  It was ridiculous.

Here’s an up to date picture of my kids:


The Youngest Four are coming with us to Europe.  If they behave themselves in the next three weeks.  The adult women get to be married, so they are not coming with us.  

So, The Professor (not his real name), Chicken Whisperer (also not his real name) and Silas (also not his real name) are coming with us along with Baby Rosebud who is nearly 13.  And is not named Baby or Rosebud.  



Comments

  1. I hope you all have a great time! I look forward to seeing and hearing all about it. FYI, I am reading your books right now, loaned from a lovely friend, and LOVE your philosophy of home education! I have five of my own, one graduated on down to my 6 year-old(soon to be seven). We used to live in Cobble Hill for 8 years when I began my homeschooling life (when my youngest was 5) and I sooooooo wish I could've met you then. Anyway, I'm not following your blogs and plan to start doing things more "your way." :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

last day in France

gelato is real