catch up time

Okay.  So much has happened that I think I just need to do point form.

Miracle at Offida (Offida is about 2.5 hours East of Assisi, near the Adriatic, such a beautiful medieval town.
Arrival at Assisi and Santa Maria dell’Angeli
Mary of the Angels
Portiuncula of Saint Francis, a little hut where he lived
Statue of Saint Francis in the Rose Garden
Laundry

Our arrival in Assisi was spectacular. It is as beautiful as I remember.   35 degrees Celsius...
We are staying in a hotel that is a 500 year old building, looking onto a small square and backing onto a little church.

Today we take a walking tour of Assisi, starting at 7:45 am to beat the heat.

Francis, we prayed and lit a candle for you today at the spot where Francis prayed and where he knelt and died.

Tonight I’ll try to get down some thoughts down while wifi is good and perhaps I’m not too tired...?










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

just getting ready

last day in France

gelato is real