project 333, working for the win

So for the last nearly three months, I've been working on Project 333 which has been fun and interesting and a highly recommended way to simplify your life.

Just one more path to simpler.

Upside of 333 at this time of my life, we are leaving on a trip and I am acutely aware of how very little I need.

I've always travelled light, and now I'm even lightening up from the usual, because at the bottom of the suitcase, there are always a couple of unworn items.

Here's the plan.

Four weeks.  Two skirts, wear one.  One pair palazzo pants. One dress.
Five tops.  Two cardigans.  Light jacket.

Shoes, as always, pose the very biggest problem.  I've settled on three pairs.  Gaah.  I wish I could cut it down to two.  But no can do.  It hurts too much.  And I would experience Europe with regrets.  And we definitely don't want that.

We are each taking a bare bones carry on, and sharing one checked bag.  Our carry ons are basically small suitcases that have backpack straps because subways.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gelato is real

last day in France

just getting ready